Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Show & Tell

Grandma Marilyn got Addison a subscription to the children’s friend magazine for Christmas.  The first magazine came last week.  Addison was so excited to look through it.  Then, Addison cut out this page. . .
IMG_1418[1]
She told me she cut it out because she was going to take it to show and tell at school on Thursday.  (I tried to keep a straight face)  I told her I was very happy that she loved the story about Joseph Smith and wanted to share it with her school class, but schools don’t’ really like to have discussions about church topics, but she could tell us the story during family home Evening, which she did.  Such a funny girl! 

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, that's too cute! What a good missionary! :)
    Tyler will sometimes tell me about how he tells his non-member friends that they need to go to church and that Jesus is real. Luckily I haven't gotten any calls from angry parents yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck, that is the cutest story!!! She is awesome!

    ReplyDelete