Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Daddy Daycare

I was going through some old pictures on my phone. When I came across this photo, I had to do a blog post. It is just too funny. I don't want Marshall to ever live it down :).
I left the kids home with Marshall while I had a dentist appointment.  I was gone for a few hours and when I got home Ty was dressed like this! Marshall buttoned his onsie over his pants.  I couldn't stop laughing!  Marshall couldn't see anything wrong with the way Ty was dressed, which made it even funnier.  And to top it all off, he was only wearing one sock.  Poor kid :)  I guess all that matters is that he was happy.  Plus this next picture makes up for any miss dressed children. . .
oh, so sweet.  Nothing is more tender than a daddy cuddling his babies :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't look at that picture without laughing!! Poor Marshall will probably never live that one down. That last one is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck that is hilarious!!! Dads are the best ;) I totally agree with the last part! Sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete