Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ag Day

I helped with the MAC (moving agriculture into classrooms) presentation today.  It is for the third graders at the elementary schools. There was a short presentation about dairies and cows.  Then, the students got to milk a fake cow.  Then they got to shake cream into butter and eat it on saltine crackers.  My kids came with me for the last hour. 
Addy milking the cow.  It is actually water that comes out of the utters not milk.  
Eden milking the cow.  Both my girls asked if they could go home and milk our cows.  I told them our cows probably wouldn't cooperate like this cow. 
Eden with her butter she shook from cream.  Addy liked the butter a lot.  She shook 2 and ate them both.  

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!! My kids would love milking the cow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they wanted to go home and milk your cows! They would quickly learn that fake cows are way easier to milk than real ones:) I love the ages your girls are in and how excited they are about everything! So fun!

    ReplyDelete