Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Ty's first haircut

Ty got his first (much needed) haircut.  He has needed one for a long time. I had been putting it off for a couple of reasons.  First, I thought it was going to be a nightmare trying to have him hold still. Second, I was a little attached to his hair.  I felt like cutting it was going to make him look grown up. . . And it did. But, he surprised me and sat really still for the first 10 minutes.  The hair dresser did a speedy haircut.  I only had to struggle holding him still for the last few minutes.  I think he was mesmerized by the new environment and sound of the clippers.  
(funny thing. . . Eden took this picture. I had no idea until I was looking through my pictures one day. .  Pretty good for a 4 year old). 
He sure did look older after he was all cleaned up.  I can't believe how his hair has changed over his first year of life.  
Hair at 6 weeks old
One year old-pre haircut 
One year old-post haircut 
Now that I have had a few days to get used to it, I really like his new do.  But some days I do miss his shaggy long blonde hair :)

2 comments:

  1. It's crazy the difference hair can make! He does look so much more grown up now! So so so cute! I do love the long shaggy hair on baby boys. I think it's so cute and it's sad when it's time to say good bye to it, but it's a good thing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks a lot older now. But still as cute as ever! His hair has changed a lot from newborn to now!

    ReplyDelete