Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween class parties

Eden had her class party the day before Halloween.  She helped me make these witches hats to take to her party.
She got to play a jack o lantern bean bag toss game and a spider ring toss game.
They also played a giant candy corn bowling game but I didn't get a picture.  I was probably chasing Ty.  But here is a picture of Eden and her friend Kenzie.  
The next day was Addison's party. I went and helped with her party.  I had two games for the kids to play.  . . A ring toss game played with witches hats, and the fishing pond game we played at the carnival.  The kids got to "fish" for a Halloween prize.  We had vampire teeth, and Halloween whistles, bat & ghost finger puppets, and plastic spiders.  I once again i didnt get many pics because I was behind the curtain clipping prizes to the fishing line.  
Addison got lots of treats.  
Her teacher put all the kids desks in the shape of a jock o lantern. 
It was a great party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment