Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Workin' boy

I have been doing bookwork for a small feedlot in American Falls for the last 5 years.  I started when Addison was a year old. Two kids later I am still doing it.  I usually work about 10 hrs a week which is plenty for a mom with 3 kids. My boss is really great to let me work when is convenient  for me.  I used to take Eden with me until she got to be about 10 months old and mobile.  Ty has been coming with me ever since he was a baby.  During the summer I had a friend watch him and my girls. When school started back up I decided to try to bring Ty with me again because I go when the girls are both at school. I made a little play area for him, but all he ever wanted to do was sit next to me.  So now he just lounges in his seat next to me. He is perfectly content to eat snacks and watch a show.  He is my little work buddy.  
This picture was a day when the girls were out of school so they came with me too.  

1 comment:

  1. What good kids to behave so well for you. I understand how hard it can be to try to get work done with little kids.

    ReplyDelete