Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bringing Willow Home


We were so happy to come home with Baby Willow.  The girls were very anxious for us to come home so they could start holding their new sister.  For the first few days we had to set a timer to takes turns holding Willow because Addy and Eden were fighting over whose turn it was.  After about 3 days, the newness died a little and we didn't have to set a timer anymore.  We were worried about what Ty would think of having a new baby.  I thought he wouldn't like her and wouldn't like all the attention she would get.  He actually surprised me.  He loved her so much and wanted to hold her a lot too!  He went through a few phases where I could tell he was in need of some extra attention, but he never acted out like I thought he would.  We love baby Willow so much.  She is the perfect addition to our family.  Sometimes I wonder how in the world I am going to handle 4 kids! :)  I know I will adjust and our new normal will be great!  The girls are at ages where they are very helpful.  Yes, they fight a lot like sisters close in age do, but they also can do a lot on their own and do a lot to help me.  Ty is still in the terrible 2 stage.  He is still little (but seems huge now that I have a tiny newborn again)  I will definitely have to make adjustments to be able to handle a 2 year old and a baby, but I couldn't imagine life any different or without any of these wonderful kids!!









No comments:

Post a Comment