Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Clown face

Addison has struggled with chapped lips.  When her lips get chapped she sucks on them really bad making her skin around her lips sore too. She always carries Chapstick with her and puts it on her lips and skin around her mouth to prevent her from sucking on them.  Well my mom gave her a tube of tinted Chapstick for Christmas.  Neither one of us knew it was tinted until she walked into the kitchen one day like this
I busted up laughing because she had no idea she looked like a clown.  I had her go look in the mirror and then she joined me in laughing.  I'm glad this happened at home and not school!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, I'm dying over here! That is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! Poor girl & her chapped lips, that's the worst. I remember a classmate of ours that would always lick his lips down to his chin - it always looked like he had a goatee rash in the winter.

    ReplyDelete