Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Las Vegas

In December Marshall and I were able to go to Las Vegas for a little getaway.  We called it our anniversary celebration. . . 9 years this year.  We mainly went to go to the NFR.
 It was a first for both of us, but hopefully not a last.  It was so awesome!  
We spent a lot of time walking through all the cowboy Christmas booths. Their was a lot of cool stuff to look at.  
Since my birthday is in December, I took it upon myself to buy myself a birthday gift too.  About a week before we left, I stumbled across some Beyonce concert tickets.  She had a show in Vegas one of the days we were there.  Marshall agreed to go but only because it was for my birthday.  I thought the concert was so much fun.  She really was a great performer.  Marshall would say it was ok, but he had a good time!!  He had a lot of fun photo bombing all the girls photos sitting in front of us.  
One funny thing. . . Marshall only packed cowboy boots.  He decided he didn't want to look like a hick at the beyonce concert, so he "had" to buy himself a new pair of Jordan's the day of the concert!
Of course while in Vegas we walked the strip and did all the touristy stuff. 
I had to get a picture of the Jelly bean Statue of Liberty to show the girls.
It was a great getaway!  

1 comment:

  1. Well played Marshall. Lol. That's totally something Ryan would do. Sounds like a fun trip! I bet the Beyoncé concert was awesome!

    ReplyDelete