Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Pioneer Day Parade

I took my kids to the Pioneer Day parade in Aberdeen.  Marshall went to a wedding for a co-worker in Gransville, ID so I braved it out with all the kids by myself.  The kids loved the parade.  Other than being an hour early (I thought it started at 10 so we got there about 9:45, but it actually was suppose to start at 10:30 and It started late at 10:45) it was great.  We got really good seats in the shade since no one else was there an hour early, haha!  I told myself maybe I need to think things start a half an hour early more often so I can actually be on time more.  The kids got TONS of candy.  We sat with my friend Andrea and her sister in law, who has triplet boys that are Tys age.  
My girls were all about getting lots of candy!  I don't know if they even watched the floats because they were just picking up candy the whole time đŸ˜€  
Ty got a handful of candy at the very beginning of the parade and then he was content to just sit and eat what he had. 
Willow was a trooper, as always and just enjoyed the parade from her stroller.  
There were a bunch of festivities in the park after the parade but I was a bad mom and didn't tell my kids about any of the other stuff because I knew they would want to go and I didn't want to be chasing 4 kids all day by myself.  So we went home and had a relaxing day at the house.  I did take them down to the reservoir for a few hours.  It was so much better than a crowded park of people.  I swear I'm turning into a hermit!  I guess 4 kids will do that to you.  
I'll take being a hermit for these adorable kids. I love them all so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment