Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Volleyball

 A few weeks ago I played in a volleyball tournament put on by the Aberdeen HS volleyball team. It was a lot of fun but I didn't realize how our of shape I was.  I was hurting the day after.  We played 12 games and only had a few brakes in between games.  Marshall was awesome and kept the kids all day so I could play.  He even brought them out for a few hours to watch.  Our team got 3rd place.  We kinda forfeited our last game because it was getting late in the evening and we were all so tired and sore.  We let a different team play in our place for the last game because we were so hungry, tired and our bodies were hurting.  We couldn't last one more game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment