Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Last Day of School & Birthday Partying

Eden & Addison got to celebrate there "birthdays" at school at the end of the school year.  Since they have summer birthdays they like to bring treats and celebrate like the other kids who have birthdays during the school year.   I totally get it because my birthday was always during the Christmas break so I didn't ever get to celebrate at school with all my friends.  Their teachers were sweet to let the summer kids have a special day.  Addison wanted traditional cupcakes and Eden wanted dirt cups.
Eden getting her birthday crown



Eden with some of the other summer birthday kids
who doesn't love a good dirt cup

After the birthday treats, I stayed to see Eden's class release the butterflies.  The kindergarten classes start with caterpillars and watch them transform into cocoons and them into butterflies.  Then they set them free. 

I had Ty, Willow, and Eden with me when we took cupcakes to Addison's class, therefore I had no extra hands to take pictures.  I did get Addison's reaction when she got in the car after I picked her up on her last day.  Don't most kids cheer and celebrate summer vacation?.... not Addy she is my sentimental  & social butterfly child.  She misses seeing her friends and teacher everyday!
We celebrated the last day of school with Tres Hermanos for dinner (I use any excuse I can to not cook) and an intense checkers tournament!

1 comment:

  1. Fun way to celebrate summer break! Tyler brought treats his last week too, but he wanted dum dum suckers. Easy for me and cheap too!

    ReplyDelete