Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Willow - 3 months old


Willow just turned 3 months old.  We most definitely lucked out with this little lady.  She is our easiest baby so far.  We get to end on a great note.  I can't even begin to say how good of a baby she is, but I will.... She sleeps through the night (nothing I did.  I think she just is awake more during the day because our house can be a circus sometimes).  She is happy 98% of the time. The other 2% is when she is hungry or has a dirty diaper.  Sometimes she doesn't even cry then.  The only bad thing I have to say about little Willow is she is really good at blowing out.  I have had to scrub out several outfits, but if that is our biggest complaint, I will take it!  Last weekend Marshall and I went to a movie and we took her with us.  Every time there was a close up of an actors face she would talk and coo at the screen.  I didn't have to worry about her crying during the movie but she was having a good time flirting with the actors so I had to turn her so she couldn't see the screen so she would be quite.  We love this baby!  I wish I could freeze time.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! My #4 was probably my easiest too, thank heavens for that. Praying for another one like him for #5!

    ReplyDelete