Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Monday, April 8, 2013

April fools Day

April fools day I tricked the kids by telling them we were moving and we had to sell our house (its the best I could come up with).
After I told the kids "April fools" the jokes kept coming and coming.
These are a few of the funniest ones the girls came up with:

Addy:
"Mom, I accidentally ripped up your contacts"
"Dad, the cows got out and came inside the house"
"Dad, you left the hose running"

Eden:
"Addy fell off the couch and broke her leg"
"All of our Easter presents blew out the window"
"Ty just walked"

Funny girls, they kept me smiling all day!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! Those are hilarious! Eden's are just too cute. My kids played a few tricks on me too, things like putting their toy dinosaur in the fridge to scare me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is AWESOME! So funny! And cute!

    ReplyDelete