Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Daddy daughter date night

Tonight Marshall took the girls on a date. Marshall told them a while back that he wanted to take them on a date every month. Well they haven't forgotten about it. In fact, they have reminded him of it quite often. So tonight was their first date. They went to a play at the little theater in AF. One of their favorite babysitters, Kimberly, is in the play. The girls were so excited! I'm not gonna lie, I was to. It was nice to have some mommy/baby time with Ty. . . And alone time (Ty went to bed about a half hour after they left). I hope this becomes a monthly tradition! :)

Addison wanted to get all dressed up! She asked me to 3 barrel curl her hair and she wanted to wear something fancy :). Eden, on the other hand, couldn't be talked out of her sweat pants. And when I told her we needed to do her hair because we hadn't combed it since the day before she said, "why? It already looks good!" I finally talked her into letting me do it! What different personalities these two girls have! 

2 comments:

  1. How fun! And how nice for you to get some quiet time. How funny that they are both so different personality-wise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet that Marshall took them on a little date! How fun! They will cherish those dates I'm sure. And I bet it rocked having some time to yourself!

    ReplyDelete