Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Eden's show and tell

Today Eden had show and tell at preschool. Before we left the house, she was looking in her room for something to take. First she found a big puzzle, then decides not to take it because she couldn't fit it in her backpack. She went back in her room to find something different. Meanwhile I was loading the car. In the car, on the way to school I asked her what she decided to bring to show her class. She had a funny smirk on her face and said "nothing." I said "what did you bring?" She said "ok I'll show you." She then reaches inside her backpack and shows me the legs off one of her Polly Pocket dolls. I said, "we'll did you bring the rest of her?" And she said "No, just her legs." I didn't believe her so I looked in her backpack. She wasn't teasing, she only brought the dolls legs for show and tell! I was laughing. I for-warned her teachers when I dropped her off. When I picked her up I asked the teacher what Eden had said during her show and tell. The teacher told me that Eden showed the doll's legs and said, "that's all I wanted to bring of my doll." Seriously, only Eden would be so random :). She never fails to make us laugh.  

2 comments: