Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

4 eyes

I got glasses and contacts for the first time in my life! I can't see things far away. I am amazed at how much better I can see now! I didn't realize how bad my vision was until I started wearing contacts. I think I FINALLY got the whole contact thing down. It took me about a week to be able to put them in in less than 5 minutes. The first time was rough! I think I was in the bathroom for at least a half hour trying to get them out :). I like having glasses for those lazy days when I don't feel like dealing with the contacts. Marshall said I look smart in glasses. If only they actually made me smarter :) 

3 comments:

  1. They look good on you!! And I'm not just saying that. I look horrible in glasses.... I think I'm partially traumatized from my years in smurf glasses! :) It used to take Ryan FOR-E-VER to get his contacts in and out too, but now it takes him about 10 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you wearing glasses last night at the RS dinner and was going to tell you how cute you looked! You're lucky that they look good on you, if I had to wear glasses it would not be pretty ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look GREAT! I LOVE the glasses. I actually had to get glasses my sophomore year in college for reading up close, but I didn't need them all the time. Ever since I've had Gabe though, I've noticed a decrease in my vision. When we move back to the States, I'll probably be '4 eyes' again!

    ReplyDelete