Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Friday, March 15, 2013

It's a girl!

Hallelujah, our cow had its calf! Born march 8, 2013. Marshall has been impatiently awaiting her birth! Now the Jensen family can move on with our lives! We have been home bound the last few weeks "just in case she calved". I kinda felt this cow got more attention and anticipation from Marshall than I did before giving birth to our children :). Not really, but there were days when those thoughts crossed my mind. To top off Marshall's excitement, she had a heifer (girl). He says now this is his replacement cow (baby maker). I'm glad she is here, healthy, and alive and my husband can sleep, and relax :)

2 comments:

  1. When I first read your title, I thought you were making an announcement and I almost had a heart attack! Ha! A baby girl cow will be much easier to take care of!

    ReplyDelete