Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Eden & Ali

Eden has a friend, Ali, who she loves. Ali's family is in our ward and Ali and Eden go to the same preschool class. I am in the primary, so on Sundays I get to watch them interact. Last Sunday they held hands all during sharing time.
Last weekend Ali came over because it was her mom and dads anniversary. When they get together they can be a little mischievous. They were playing in edens room and somehow the curtains got pulled down and the curtain rod was bent. When I went in Edens room to check it out Ali said, "Malory, I'm so sorry. It was all my fault. I told Eden to shut the curtains." How could I be mad after that! So nice of Ali to take the blame for Eden :)
Ali's mom and I both take our kids to story time at the library. They are always so cute together. I'm so glad Eden has such a good friend.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute are they? How fun for Eden to have a little friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that they are such good little friends! I bet they will be best friends for life! They are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This melts my heart, seriously, I'm tearing up. The other day, Carlie said, "Mommy, I want a friend so bad." I know how sad that sounds...one of the main reasons we're ready to come home to the States.

    ReplyDelete