Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Marshall, Malory, Addison, Eden & Ty

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Un-Birthday

Addy got to celebrate her "birthday" today in her school class. It wasn't really her birthday, but her teacher assigned the kids with summer birthdays a day to celebrate! We took cupcakes to her class. There was also another boy in her class who was celebrating his real birthday. Sadly, the teacher told me his mom didn't want to bring treats for the class. This made me sad. I was happy Addison was assigned to celebrate on the same day as him so he at least got a cupcake on his birthday.
After school Addy came home and asked if we could go to Boondocks to celebrate some more :). Unfortunately, we weren't able to go, but I told her I would consider it for her real birthday in July! Good try Addy ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cute! She looks thrilled. I'm glad she got to celebrate and feel special even though it's not her actual b-day. I usually bring treats for Tyler's class the last week of school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl gets to celebrate her B-day twice a year ;) How fun that her teacher does that!

    ReplyDelete